Some of the questions that were important to us:
- Will the 2 pc rough-in powder room in the basement be dry walled? No, it wont. I was under the impression that it would be with exception of a toilet and sink since the basement is going to be finished. the PM did say they would at least run the water lines to it for my "permit troubles" . Well, it beats a stick in the eye I suppose.
- Will the lawn be sod or seeded? Grass will be seeded, since it is a 1/2 acre lot (money issue of course for them) They will however provide the hoses and sprinklers so you can give it your own tender loving care.
- Can you pick out the types of shrubs and tree for the landscape package? No, they will pick a flowering tree and shrubs. You can't have the same tree as a neighbor. They like to mix it up in the development. (We were adamant that we DO NOT want a maple)
- Will our shower have a swing or slider door? Swing door thank god.
- Basement door: Will it be just a regular door or will it have a glass plane like the models? Just a plain regular door. Looks like we will getting our own door later.
- Will the egress window be in the way of our future deck/patio? No, it won't. We actually have moved it to storage room which is in back of the house near kitchen window vs. having it on the side of house and visible from the road. Besides, it is supposed to be a man cave. Who needs light anyway?